Term and condition
1) Wynn Design Lighting reserves the right to modify this Warranty from time to time; any such modification shall be effective for all purchases made after the effective date of such revised Warranty.
2) This Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the Product from Wynn Design Lighting only and is otherwise void.
3) This Warranty is void if the Product has not been used, installed, operated and maintained in accordance with instructions, or if the Product has been subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of God, or if the Product is installed or operated in applications in which ambient temperatures are above or below the temperature range specified in the specification sheet. You acknowledge that use of a Product in an environment in which the ambient temperature is lower or higher than the foregoing temperature range can significantly increase the degradation rate of the Product and shorten its useful life.
4) This Warranty assumes that the Products will be operated for an average of EIGHT (8) hours OR BELOW per day. Operation of the Products in excess of 8 hours per day will shorten the Warranty coverage period.
5) This Warranty does not cover Products that are not defective. However, in certain instances, where there are multiple or catastrophic failures of Products, Wynn Design Lighting may decide, in the exercise of its sole discretion, to repair, replace with similar or newer design fixture with similar or higher lumen output. However, this decision is at Wynn Design Lighting sole and exclusive discretion.
6) In the event that LED’s fail to operate during installation
7) This Warranty does not cover any cosmetic Product defects, including without limitation, damage to the painted Product finish or other finish or coating. Nor does this Warranty cover any lumen drop-off or CCT (i.e. color temperature) variations experienced by a Product.